Wednesday, September 15, 2010

OHL Preview on The Pipeline Show

Last night I was fortunate enough to appear on "The Pipeline Show" to help them out with their season preview of the OHL.

If you recall, I did their show around this time last year as well and I'm fortunate enough that Guy and Dean decided to bring me back again this year.

If you aren't familiar with the show, you damn well should be. It's necessary auditory stimulation for absolutely any junior hockey fan. The show occurs twice a week (Tuesday evenings and Saturday mornings) on Edmonton's Sports Radio home, the Team 1260. It features news and interviews spanning all of the junior hockey leagues and junior hockey players.

Here's a link to my appearance last night where I discuss the top team's heading into the new season, potential winners of the scoring race and players off to NHL camps.

HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brock,

Your answers were well thought out like on the Ellis vs Fowler sticking.

I liked the call on Holland possibly making the 'most likely 10 to stick' list. There was some post 2009 draft discussion where the Leafs needing a top centre for Kessel would have been better off with another O prosepect, Holland (or Magnus Paajarvi, and possibly in a different direction and select D man Cowen IIRC), instead of Kadri. This was one of those let's see what happens in 3 to 5 years out kind of thing. Burke being the purveyor of truculent hockey, yada, yada, yada, and the rest is history.

Anyway I'm rambling, but I enjoyed the interview.

Brock Otten said...

Thanks. Appreciate the comments!