Wednesday, October 7, 2009

OHL Plays of the Week

Just thought I'd bring to everyone's attention that the OHL website (here) is now posting a weekly video segment that highlights the top 5 plays of the week.

You can find it here

Here is their info posting...

"Check out the best five goals of week three of the 2009-10 OHL regular season featuring Mitch Lebar of the Kingston Frontenacs, Christian Thomas of the Oshawa Generals, Bryan Cameron of the Barrie Colts, Cody Lindsay of the Ottawa 67's, and Shawn Lalonde of the Belleville Bulls. Video footage courtesy of Rogers TV and TV Cogeco."


Personally, I think this is an awesome idea and one that should have been done light years ago. The OHL seems to have made a more concentrated effort in order to bring their content and website into the digital world. Not only that, but the content on their main page is starting to become a lot more interesting. I don't know about you guys, but last year, I rarely read the stories on the main page. Now, I find myself reading the majority of them.

Kudos to you OHL!

No comments: