Wednesday, June 9, 2010

2010 McKeen's Draft Guide

Recently, I received my 2010 McKeen's Draft Guide. Considering the time that Scouting Director David Burstyn has given us this year...with Q & A's and help with articles, I figured it was only fair I used a bit of my time to tell you to go buy the McKeen's Draft Guide for the 2010 NHL Entry Draft.

Admittedly, it was my first time getting the McKeen's guide for the draft (the NHL Season Yearbook is a yearly purchase though), and I've come away very impressed. It looks very professional in appearance, and there is lots of great information included. Profiles for the top 90 players and a ranking of the top 150. For me, since I don't get a chance to watch the other junior leagues very much, this is a fantastic resource and a great read.

Here's a little preview...of Alexander Burmistrov's ranking and profile (click the picture to make it bigger and readable)!


If you want to order the guide, please see the following link.

Also, here are the links to David's two previous Q & A's...one...two

No comments: